Gifted Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Curse

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 111
Warning :
Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Left_bar_bleue64 / 10064 / 100Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Jack MERRIDEW
Race: Elf
Class: Witch (female)

Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:47 pm

I'M IN UR FORUM. ABUSIN UR RULES.

I make my Mama right proud, I does.
Back to top Go down
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 445
Warning :
Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Character sheet
Name: Jybb
Race: Sprite
Class: Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Yee-haw! I just cooked up couple of them dang ol' barrels full of da moonshine and I gotz me some of them pickle pigs feet! lets partay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/6599492
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :
Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Left_bar_bleue64 / 10064 / 100Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Sounds rite fine to me, it does! Let's start a hoedown and down them hoes! *square-dances with John in his bare feet* YEEEE-HAW! I feel more glorious than a weevil in a cotton field!
Back to top Go down
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Warning :
Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 pm

YEE-HAW! I tell you what! I say I call up my kin in Newton County Georgia on the telemuphone and tell em to bring us up some Piggly Wigglys!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Georgia, hey? I have some kinsfolk way up north in a land called Canadia. I heerd they have flashin pitcher boxes and indoor plumbin'. I wish I could give 'em a ringing' up but I ain't got no telephone. Some Piggly Wiggles would go rite fine with the moonshine!
Back to top Go down
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 pm

I tell you what, if I had some of dat indoor plumbing I would be king! Them dang Ol' raccoons keep knockin over the outhouse but they dont mess as much since I took one of theirs *points to coonskin hat*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:26 pm

8D HooooooWEE! That's a bigun! I had a fox in my yard t'other day, but it gots away. Took ma dang huntin' dog down, too.
Back to top Go down
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm

I think that ther fox yer talkin bout is the same that killed my coop of chickens! Dat Daggum fox is gone and messed with the wrong man! Got any matches so I can smoke up my fox traps so it cant smell my scent? I let you have a bit of ma chewin tobacco
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 pm

oh HEEEL YEAH! *swaps smokes for tobacco* I could use that dang fox outen my yard, too!
Back to top Go down
Mezisme

Female
Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Name: Gregory Sanchez
Race: Human
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 am

Gregory: *runs around in a fox costume* MROOOOOOWW!! HISSS! :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Cursed Devilish Elemental
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 461
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Name: XXX
Race: Cyber-Gentetically Enhanced Human
Class: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:39 am

XXX: *in a dog costume* *haphazardly repaired* *eye twitching rapidly* *unenthusiastically* Meow. I mean "woof."
Back to top Go down
http://forums.blackbutler.net/member.php?4452-T.H.o.a.W.M.
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Shh... be very very quiet. We goin wabbit fox huntin
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Quick, git the fox afore it runs away!

*points at XXX* It that dang badger agin! It keep hecklin' my turnip crops! *runs towards the barn* I'm gonna set ep that trap. Darn varmint can't 'scape me twice!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:31 pm

(XD)

XXX: *stares at Gregory in the fox suit* *walks after him at a leisure pace* Woof. Woof. Arf. Meow. This is fun. I mean--uh--quack?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:43 pm

(XD back at ya)

*returns with a lawnmower, running directly at them* I'LL TECH YOU TO MESS WITH SOUTHERN PRIDE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 pm

(:3 I make a great dog.)

XXX: *dives out of the way* O.O *crawls away*
Back to top Go down
Mezisme

Female
Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Name: Gregory Sanchez
Race: Human
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Gregory: ZWWWAAAAHHH?! (totally a fox sound) *clings to Shadow's face*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 pm

*muffled*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*FLAILING* HELP!!! *MOAR FLAILING*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm

(XD)

XXX: *pauses* *cracks up laughing* BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA--*gag hack choke*--HAHAHAHAHA!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:11 pm

(8DDDD)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:21 pm

(^^)

XXX: *coughs up the bug she was choking on* O.o
Back to top Go down
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

...? wha?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Banned

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 pm

*still flailing with a "fox" on his face*

(how does this work? Greggors is so freaking tall xD)
Back to top Go down
Johnny the Magic Dragon
Mod
Mod
Johnny the Magic Dragon

Male
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:03 pm

I'll git it! *aims shotgun at teh fox* heh heh heh *shoots gun*

... shit held the gun backwards
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Warning :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 am

XXX: *watching boredly* e.e *leaves to get chicken/beef and brocoli from the closest Chinese restuarant*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!   Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the joys of Administrative Ability!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Curse :: RPG :: OOC Get-Together :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: