Gifted Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Curse

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Authors' Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cursed Devilish Elemental
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 461
Warning :
Authors' Profile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Authors' Profile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Name: XXX
Race: Cyber-Gentetically Enhanced Human
Class: Weapon

Authors' Profile Empty
PostSubject: Authors' Profile   Authors' Profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 am

Okay, this is for those who like to write (obviously, I should smack myself for my ridiculous wording) and for it to be easier for people to know WHAT they are writing. It helps prevent confusion and guess and check.

Quote :
Name/Nickname: (anything specific you want people to call you? favorite nickname?)

Age (optional):

Gender (optional):

Strong Writing Points: (character development, plot, descroptions, etc.?)

Favorite Character Types: (Happy-Go-Lucky or the brooding and complex hero? Evil and manipulative antagonist?)

Current Story/Stories: (are there any that you are working on?)

Future Story/Stories: (what do you plan on working on in the neear or distant future?)

Writing Tip (optional): (people new to writing may need a tip to better writing, even if it doesn't help over night. Smile)

And, instead of posting a new post, just click the edit button on your post (this applies to even admins, no changing a person's information). It's easier than spamming this topic. And There will be a place for spam, don't worry.

Last edited by ~Cyber-Enhanced-Creator~ on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.blackbutler.net/member.php?4452-T.H.o.a.W.M.
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 461
Warning :
Authors' Profile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Authors' Profile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Name: XXX
Race: Cyber-Gentetically Enhanced Human
Class: Weapon

Authors' Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authors' Profile   Authors' Profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm

(And no, this doesn't exactly count as a double post. The first was what was needed in the profile. ¬¬ ...)

Name/Nickname: Anything from ~Cyber-Enhanced-Creator~ to Bailey, Yoko to BBB, maybe even Syn or Iantha, or anything that pops into your head is fine too.

Age (optional): 16

Gender (optional): Female

Types Of Writing: Fantasy, Tragedy, Horror, Romance, Adventure, Young Adult

Strong Writing Points: Descriptions, character development, plot

Favorite Characters Types: Happy-go-lucky people, moody people, complex characters are my personal favorite, and crazy/mental/psycho characters are my absolute favorites, basically any type of character that a story calls for

Current Story/Stories:

Original Story: B.J.'s Story
# of Chapters: As many as it takes
Summary: (will be typed up later)
Rating: Teen - Mature
Genres: Fantasy/Young adult

Original Story: Psychotic Snake Killer
# of Chapters: Undetermined as of yet
Summary: A deranged killer. A young preteen dared to interview her. He gets a lot more than bargained as he comes to realize her most darkest thoughts and has to put up with people who will do anything to get back at her, including having him killed.
Rating: Mature
Genres: Young Adult/Angst/Crime

Original Story: Sweet Lullaby
# of Chapters: Undetermined (still in progress, only on the first chapter, though the prologue is complete)
Summary: Undermined by Fate and Destiny, one person ties seven people together. (actually better than it sounds to be honest)
Genres: Young adult/Fantasy
(Side Note: Named this from all of the chapter titles being song titles.)

Original Story: Just Open Your Eyes
# of Chapters: One to maybe four (first chapter still in progress)
Summary: Rejecting herself and pushing her heart to its brink emotionally, it takes only one person to bring her around.
(Side Note: Based off of the song Life Is Beautiful by Sixx:A.M.. Side story off of Sweet Lullaby.)

Original Story: Ocean Sky
# of Chapters: 6 including the Prologue (going under editing and revisions)
Summary: When a prank gone wrong ends up with her in a coma, something strange happens. An orphan winds up finding herself, or what there is of herself, in a different world...
Rating: Teen
Genres: Spiritual/Fantasy

Original Story: In Different Ways
# of Chapters: One, maybe two
Summary: No one ever told him that meeting his doppelganger would be as strange as his, let alone as forceful.
(Side Note: Based off of the song Doppelganger I Love You (RMX) by Zeromancer. Side story off of Sweet Lullaby.)

Future Story/Stories:
Original Story: Apuro del Vampiro
# of Chapters: As many as it takes to be completed
Summary: (coming soon...)
Rating: Teen to Mature
Genres: Fantasy/Romance
(I need to find where I put the papers I wrote this story on, until then, I can not type it and it will be under this category for now.)

Animal Crossing: (I haven't thought of a title yet...)
Genre: General/Romance
# of Chapters: As many as I can do, hopefully enough to complete it
Full Summary: Kicked out of her parents' house just before she's sixteen, Maou has to cope with being in a new village with animal neighbors called Helltha. Only concerned with expanding and paying off her house, she has no time for much else; furniture, clothes, friends, or love. Not even when three more humans move into her acre around her house, or does she..? Nah.
Pairings: Uh... they aren't so much as pairings as they are implications

Animal Crossing: (Uh... still no idea for a title...)
Genre: General
# of Chapters: each chapter is its own, it's just a collection of one-shots with my characters from the story above
Full Summary: Life was never as enjoyable to Maou or Cohila when they first met, but it gradually got better; especially when the two boys they know are fun to freak out. And we can't forget the other animal neighbors now can we? :Maou-centric/Cohila-centric: A few might center in around Roger or Ingram, also.
Pairings: Implications change with different one-shots

Animal Crossing: (Can someone say 'unimaginative thinking'..?)
Genre: Romance/General
# of Chapters: As many as it takes to complete it
Full Summary: It may have took a couple of years, but Ash and Miles have both been booted out of their homes as well! Too bad there are no more houses available in the town of Helltha for them to move into though. It seems that they'll have to move into a whole new town where no one knows them—Spear. (please ignore the Pokemon reference at the end, I couldn't think at the time)
Pairings: More of implications than anything

Writing Tips (Optional): Keep writing even if you can't complete a story right off the bat. Chances are that the more you write, the easier it'll be to complete those that you couldn't finish.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.blackbutler.net/member.php?4452-T.H.o.a.W.M.

Authors' Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Curse :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Stuff :: Fan Fiction :: Authors' Café-
Jump to: